Sunday, November 17, 2013

Last Football Game

Yesterday was the last home football game of the season.  It was a snowy and cold one so we were bundled up!  Tricia had an extra ticket.  She was nice enough to offer it to my mom.  So fun to have her along!  Between Amy and I, we were able to get her sufficiently layered and snow proof to spend a few hours at good ol' LaVell Edwards Stadium.
Polished off a bag of popcorn!



The season has not been super awesome, but at least the people I got to go with were.  Getting to spend time with the gang is best part of football games! Oh, and the cougar tails too!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have {fond ?} memories of football games in all the elements. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Grannie Jannie got to go with you! Looks freezing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polished off a bag of popcorn and I don't even have any stuck between my teeth--at least none shows in the picture. Ha! Love the feel of the crowd and the excitement of the game-- I'll have to do it again some time. Thanks for the ticket Tricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the cougar tails. The Cougs going forward might not be that stellar...but I agree that going to the games is just really fun!

    ReplyDelete