| Poor little lady doesn't have any tennis shoes that fit right now. Flip flops it is! |
| I couldn't get her to look up at the camera, but there's the Draper Temple in the background! |
Jack is a very timid hiker and he gets really nervous is the trail gets narrow at all. Sophie is hard core. Once we got to the Red Rock, there was a steep path up to the top of the rock. Jack would have nothing to do with it, but Sophie was all about it. Every time she and I would make it to the top of a steep stretch she would exclaim, "I did it!" I love her! I might have found myself a new hiking companion!
James took me to a Real Salt Lake game on Saturday. So so fun! It was a perfect night too weather-wise. I hope we go to a few more of those!
Amy stopped by my work one day for a visit and brought me Subway. This is what my wall looked like after they left...Being an aunt is truly the greatest! Jack brought a paper over and he had written his entire first and last name. Way too smart!
Sorry for all the pictures. It did become outrageous. The hike was fun and Jack was pretty funny. Never been to an RSL game...looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being such a great aunt!
ReplyDelete