| Dang...work it, girl! |
| This picture cracks me up for some reason. What a ham! |
One may ask what in the world the name of this blog means. Let me explain. My dad has called me "Sherwi" (the "r" is sort of silent, hard to explain how to pronounce it)my whole life. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was the way I said my own name when I was a wee tot. Nonetheless, it has stuck with me my whole life. When Lord of the Rings became popular, my brothers started calling me Sherwi Baggins due to my tall stature. I'm honored to have it as a nickname. Hobbits rock!
That is such a funny pic of sophs. killing me. and i'm pretty sure jack said "engine clocks" which is his word for spedometer. But I'm glad you guys thought he said cocks. that is way more funny.
ReplyDeleteOh! This made me laugh a lot and miss you guys! Sophs has made some serious progress since the last time I have seen her. Isaac shouldn't be too far behind!
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of us Kerri. We saw your post about three days ago but the download of the video was taking forever so we didn't see that until yesterday. Believe it or not it took 15 minutes to download the 49 second video. Time for us to spend some bigger bucks on a faster DSL. Yuck! Buggy sure is cure walking around his house and Jack always loves putting on a spinning, twirling show. Love our little babies. Classic poses of both kids above as well.
ReplyDelete