One may ask what in the world the name of this blog means. Let me explain. My dad has called me "Sherwi" (the "r" is sort of silent, hard to explain how to pronounce it)my whole life. I'm not sure where it comes from. Maybe it was the way I said my own name when I was a wee tot. Nonetheless, it has stuck with me my whole life. When Lord of the Rings became popular, my brothers started calling me Sherwi Baggins due to my tall stature. I'm honored to have it as a nickname. Hobbits rock!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Best of Times, Worst of Times
Best of times: Walking out to my car after work and finding Amy there with Jack and Sophie. This quickly turned into headband time at my apt.
Best of times: Riding the bike with Jack. New headbands.

Best of times: This little face!
Best of times: Kissing this little face!
Best of times: This face!
And this one...
And this one!
Best of times: Watching Jimmer in action!

Best of times: Hanging out with Heather! Great seats!
Worst of times: The Cougs playing the worst basketball ever known to man!
Worst of times: The Cougs still playing the worst basketball ever known to man!
Best of times: Hanging out with this boy!
Rollercoaster of a day, but you win some and you lose some I guess. I'll try and focus on the best of times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sequence of jack pics is hilarious. Can't stop laughing about it.
ReplyDeleteI bet you wish I could come surprise you at work one day!...who knows, maybe! :)Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Jack make take away the name of "Face" from Deeds. Very funny and love that little guy and sweet little Sophie bug! Podge says, "Face, the next generation!" And oh, those cougs. They still have time to make us proud!
ReplyDelete