Wednesday, January 12, 2011

California Christmas

I know that Christmas was nearly 100 years ago already, but I've been super busy! Here are some pictures of my trip home to California for Christmas. This sunrise was Christmas morning. And people wonder I love Cali!
Christmas with kiddos is so fun! Jack would yell "whoa" or "wow, look at that!" before he even knew what the present was. So funny!
My Christmas babies - Isaac and Sophie
My little Sophie Clause...Lakers style!
Jack and Sophie on Christmas morning.
The ladies all ready for church. We are so lovely!
We went down to SoCal one day to go to the beach and to visit family (we got to see Claire, Evelyn, and my uncle Jim). Here are the motherlies getting their b-feed on at Santa Monica Pier.
The Cosby fam on the pier.
People-watching is my favorite thing. We couldn't pass up a picture with this Christian hero in head-to-toe lavendar and crosses.
Me on the pier.
Jack's Baywatch shot. He loves the beach! When Amy asked him what he wanted for Christmas, he said, "the beach." Here ya go, little buddy!
The Grossen fam at the beach. Jack would not be distracted from his castle building.
I got to spend so much quality time with these little ones. Oh how I love them!!
Sophie and Uncle Deedsy...also featuring Sophie's horn.
I am in love with my little Sophie buggy!
It was such a great vacation. I slept so much. I was in bed before 10pm every night, took a nap almost every day, and usually woke up around 7am. Brilliant! It was very relaxing and a much needed break from the normal routine. I love being with my family so much! I feel so blessed that we were able to spend another Christmas all together!

4 comments:

  1. We had a blast! It's 84 degrees in So Cal today but a cloudy 50 degrees here. Love the beach on Dec. 28th with just a tee shirt--very classic Jack, Jack! He looks so happy to be there. He knows a good thing when he sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful little kiddos in your family! Love them and here's to being the fun AUNT! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff here sherwi... good work

    ReplyDelete