Thursday, August 19, 2010

Joo Lin and Seoul

Joo Lin and Seoul came to visit me (and a few other people) this last weekend! Hurray! It was so fun to see Joo Lin again and catch up on life, and Seoul is the cutest, smartest little thing ever!

The day Joo Lin got here, it just so happened we were having a joint baby shower for Amy and Kara. Look at me and all my prego ladies!

This is a picture that Jack took of Seoul. He loves taking pictures with my camera and calls it my "pop, pop, pop"...I think because of the flash that pops up. Isn't Seoul adorable? I hope Jack will wed her some day. :)

This is the situation that Jack is working with for the rest of his life. Dear, dear, dear! Poor kid has the double tornado cowlick!

Seoul is such a big girl! She went to town on this corn on the cob. I feel like she looks like she's 6 in this picture and that I will take her to first grade after she finishes this C on the C! Stop growing up so fast!

We drove up the Little Cottonwood Canyon on Sunday to see the wildflowers and take some cute pictures of Seoul. The wildflowers were dead, and Seoul wanted nothing to do with taking pictures. This was the best one I took.

Seoul's face is perfect in this one. She's like...I know exactly what you are up to, Mom, and I'm not going to cooperate!
This one is pretty dang cute!

We tried to distract her with my earrings hoping that would brighten her mood...

...didn't work!
Here's a pic of a JuJus and me. Hard to believe it has already been 12 years since we were roommates at good ol' David John Hall!
On the way down the canyon, this big ol' ma'am was sitting along side the road with her two little meese babies. I have been wanting to see a moose all summer during my hiking adventures. Hurray!
We met another of our freshman year roommates for dinner and visited Temple Square, but all those pics are on Joo Lin's camera. We need to do a little picture swap, so there may just be another post of more pics of Seoul coming soon.
Continue reading for another new post...

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing JooLin again and her baby is adorable. Love those girls!

    ReplyDelete