Holy canoli...I was so excited to post pics from this last weekend that I forgot I hadn't posted about my trip home to Cali yet. This is how my brain works these days...not so well! The first week of August, Kara, Amy, Jack, and I road tripped down to the good ol' B-town. We mostly just chilled at home and ran errands, but we did go down to SoCal for a couple of days to the beach and visited the Salo's.
Here is Jack all ready to drive us to CA. He was a very good boy for our long trip home. The trip back to Utah didn't go as smoothly, but I still love him more than anything on earth!

I tried to teach Jack about making funny faces for the camera. I think he's a natural!


I am teaching him young! The only book he wanted to look at on our ride down to SoCal and back was the California Atlas. He's so smart! He would name every color on the page, and I taught him how to find lakes on the map. A future geography lover just like his aunt Kerri and uncle Ry!

Here's Amy and baby GG (Girl Grossen). I think she liked her first trip to the beach in womb bomb!

Jack loves the beach! He can chase birds...

water construction cones with Grandma...

get his GQ shots on...

and put his face in the sand. P.S. Yes, I am wearing Jack's Spiderman sunglasses. Mine were mashing my head!

I love California because I can see views like this...

and because these two people and their hats live there!

Partners in crime!

We got to see Tyler and his kids (Nate and Savannah) when we went to the Salo's. We also got to see Claire, Jim, and Devin. I failed to take a picture of them though. Dang it! Here's Jack with his cousins...second cousins...some sort of cousins. The Salo's = another reason why I love California. I love them so, so much, and it was so fun to see them!

Jack and Mommy

Jack and Grandma
I also got to have lunch with my dear friend, Sara, from high school. It was SOOO good to see her and catch up. I forgot to take a picture of that too! I could seriously maim myself for that!
Amy took pics there too and so did Kara, so tune into their blogs for more photos (grossens.com and cosbycrew.blogspot.com).
There...I think I'm all caught up with blogging! I mentioned that I had moved amongst all these goings on. Pictures of my new place will be coming soon! As soon as it's all put together and looking fabulous! I love, love, love it already! Continue reading for two more new posts below!
Still laughing about that suave picture of Jack. It kills me for some reason. And his funny face really is very funny.
ReplyDeleteWill it be warm enough in December to go to the beach? Loved the crazy hat people entry. Thanks for blogging. It's a highlight for me!
ReplyDelete