Friday, March 26, 2010

Sherwi Baggins...Literally

I have debated for a long time if I should blog about this or not, but I figure, why not?! About 95% of my readers are related to me, and the other 5% are dear friends, so why not?! I'm sure I'm not the only female who absolutely hates shaving her legs. It's the worst! So basically, I didn't....for like 3 or 4 months. I didn't keep track, but it had been a long, long time. I wear pants all the time except to the temple and church, and I wear tights to both of those places, so why shave your legs? I don't date anyone...ever...so no need to worry about that angle. When it's all said and done, I'm really the only one who sees my legs in the winter. Call me Amazon woman!
The funniest thing was one night I was doing Tae Bo and doing some kicks, and I could feel the breeze flowing through my leg hairs. That was a first!
I finally broke down and decided to shave. Call it spring fever, but it had to be done! So if you can stomach a very hairy woman leg, scroll down. One leg pre-shave, the other, post-shave. I guess I was starting to take the whole hobbit thing literally!





.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



P.S. No, that is not a really bad camera angle. I have the HUGEST calves on earth! There is a whole lot of muscle to fit in that compact little space on these short legs! :)

8 comments:

  1. First of all..... so impressed that you do Tae Bo!!!!! Pretty sure that me doing it would be the result of the teacher or someone "helping me" through it..... And I hear you on the hating shaving issue. My main motivation for shaving my legs is not to have a lack of hair but an excuse to take a longer hot shower.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're outrageous. Don't ever post something so funny ever and do not ever go that long without shaving your legs again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ker, you know how I feel about it. I do the same thing. I too have felt the wind blowing through the hair on my legs. I don't have much hair on my old lady legs anymore but I definitely could feel the breeze blow through what there is. Now we know how the men must feel. Classic that you can share this with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just move back to Spain and you may never have to shave again. Remember the Metro scariness? I hate shaving too, though I did recently discover that a decent razor (NOT the cheapie $1 one) actually makes a difference. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This killed....absolutely atrocious! The worst part is that it took you 3 months to grow that....mine would probably look like that after a week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revolting. I love the hair on my legs.... its wonderful.... the hair in my butt crack on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete